When it comes to business gifts, it can be difficult to know what to give. Some gifts may seem too personal, whereas some might not be useful and will be cast aside, a wasted present.
While you might not be able to sense what the recipient truly desires, they themselves will know what they want, which is why M&S’ gift cards are among the most popular gifts to give colleagues and clients.
No longer are gift cards seen as the ‘last resort’ and impersonal; they are the freedom to get what you really want, helping others to spend their life well. A gift card can mean so many things. Here are ten ways you could treat your colleague or client this summer:
What can an M&S Gift Card Give Others
1. An opportunity to kick back & relax
2. An indulgent picnic in the countryside
3. The feeling of debuting a brand new dress or shirt
4. A chance to be bold & try something new; a new trend, fashion or food
5. An intimate night in for two, without the hassle of cooking
6. The feeling they’re home
7. A fun afternoon playing with the kids
8. The BBQ of the Year
9. A chance to make this summer the best ever – no matter the weather
10. Even the smallest treat can mean the world
Whatever the recipient chooses may not always be something glamorous, but it will go towards enriching their lives.
What’s so special about an M&S Gift Card?
Life is short. Reward that good work. Thank that client. Show your team you care.
An M&S gift card gives the freedom for you to contribute towards something the recipient really wants in life.
There is always something within the M&S product range of interest; whether it’s our scrumptious food range, our selection of beauty products, our wide variety of men’s and women’s clothing, home and furniture items or anything else we have to offer.
As well as our gift cards being special, our service is also special. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a service above other gift card providers:
- Discounts on bulk orders
- Free delivery for bulk orders
- Free presentation wallets available on request
- Personalisation of gift cards/gifting campaigns
- Flexibility to spend gift cards in store and online
- Reloadable facilities available