What is the current range of business products?
Is there a delivery charge for M&S for Business orders?
Any delivery charge for corporate orders will depend on the products and quantities ordered. Please note, if you are ordering paper vouchers or gift cards for the first time, please be aware that we will need to run a delivery security check, this could take up to 10 days. Please contact us for more information.
Can I use the M&S company logo?
Yes. Please use our Image Library, available from our website, and send us your completed artwork so we can approve it for you.
Can I use my own company logo?
What are my delivery and payment options?
To make life easier, we offer a range of payment options:
- Next day – credit account orders received by midday will be delivered within 48 hours, subject to carrier schedules.
- Credit account facilities offering 28-day payment terms for M&S for business products excluding lunch to go.Download an application form for a Credit Account that includes M&S Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards, Gifting and Procurement.
- BACS and CHAPS payments. Orders will be processed upon confirmation of cleared funds.
- Cheque payments. These require 10 working days from receipt before order processing.
- Payment by Credit Card.
- Date specific – to help you plan ahead, order your gift vouchers in advance and specify the delivery date. Payment and order will be held until delivery is required.
- All voucher deliveries are made by secure carriers. We recommend that you arrange secure storage for your gift vouchers once received from our carrier.
Are the gift cards live and activated when delivered to me?
Once delivered, the gift cards are live and ready to be used, and your business can manage the distribution according to its own reward schemes or individual addresses where applicable.
How long will it take to order / receive?
Speak to one of our dedicated team to discuss delivery options as they may vary per product. Click here to contact us.
How is VAT for Corporate cards and Vouchers calculated?
Our current VAT rate of 15.62% has been calculated on a Composite VAT rate basis, using sales data across M&S for the previous trading year. This data produces a VAT rate using the proportion of fully rated products sold against the zero rated products sold. HMR&C have approved this rate and further information is available from the UK Gift Card and Voucher Association (www.ukgcva.co.uk) who provide a briefing document on their website.