The Gift of a Better Christmas
As the build-up to Christmas gets everyone in high spirits, it’s time for organisations to start thinking about what Santa should leave under the tree for colleagues and customers this year…
Picture the scene; sparkling tinsel and shining baubles of every colour light up the office. Everyone is in high spirits, donning Christmas hats and regaling tales of burnt turkeys and drunken uncles as the clock ticks down to the start of the holidays.
They’ve worked hard this year, and before they head home for a week of Christmas carols and over indulgence, you’ve got one last surprise for them. As they put their out of office messages on their email, tidy away their workspace and get ready to leave, a gift lands on their desk.
In their excitement, they hastily open their gift to find an M&S Gift Card, or a delicious hamper, food or drink gift which they weren’t expecting. As they glance around the office, everyone else has a gift in hand and the same warm, happy feeling.
There might be a lot going on to distract them at Christmas, but they certainly won’t forget the employer or business partner who went the extra mile to give them a very Merry Christmas this year.
Why M&S Corporate Gifts at Christmas?
Christmas is the ideal time to reward colleagues and customers for their hard work or loyalty, and what better way to do so than by offering them a gift which will be truly appreciated?
– Choose from a variety of corporate gifts, including Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and various hampers , food and drink gifts.
– Whether gifting your entire workforce or a few select clients, M&S Corporate Gifts takes the hassle out of gifting this Christmas.
– Partner with one of the UK’s most loved brands and allow your recipient to choose from a wide range of fantastic Christmas gifts, food and drink.
– Benefit from bulk order discounts and expert campaign management from our highly experienced team.
Nurture your relationships at Christmas
M&S Corporate Gifts has a solution for every situation, whether you want to reward your hard-working colleagues or thank your clients for their continued support.
– Motivate your staff to stay focussed on the build up to Christmas
– Reward employees for a year of hard work and keep them happy
– Surprise customers with an incentive to keep doing business with you
– Make clients feel truly appreciated and valued by your business
To give your customers and colleagues the best Christmas possible, get in touch with our M&S Corporate Gifting experts today and we will find a solution to meet your budget, goals and Christmas spirit!